Assistant Project Superintendent
Date Posted: 11/12/2018Location: Bloomfield, CT
Job IntroAs a PDS Engineering & Construction Inc. Assistant Project Superintendent you will be responsible for assisting the Project Superintendent within all aspects of project construction.
ResponsibilitiesJobsite responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Assisting with the actual physical construction of the project in strict accordance with the contract documents as well as assisting with the following:
• Maintaining daily reports and documentation
• Enforcing safety and quality control policies
• Directing the day-to-day coordination of trade contractors to ensure high-quality work that meets the approved project schedule
• Maintain satisfactory relationships with owners, subcontractors, and work in a team environment with other Project Managers, Engineers and Superintendents.
QualificationsQualified candidates must have:
• 3 years experience in Industrial and Commercial construction * Proficient site Civil and MEP infrastructure skills preferred. • Experience and proficiency in all construction methods • Proficient in general carpentry and site layout skills.
• Strong technical and communication skills.
Behavioral Expectations for a PDS Superintendent are as follows:
• Delivers World Class Customer Service
• Grows and Develops With Others
• Team Player
• Demonstrates a Sense of Urgency
• Has a Long Term View
• Integrity and Trust
Job SummaryPDS Engineering & Construction Inc.has been a progressive leader in the construction industry for over 50 years and offers a competitive salary/benefits program. PDS Engineering & Construction Inc, established in 1965, is a full service construction company specializing in Design/Build, Construction Management and General Contracting for the commercial, industrial and institutional markets with our office located in Bloomfield, CT. Our clients range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies and public sector entities with projects locations in CT, MA and RI. Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO:
Contact Email: email@example.com
« View All Postings