Date Posted: 05/08/2019Location: Statewide - CT & Western Mass
Job IntroAs a PDS Engineering & Construction Inc. Project Manger you will be the primary project contact, with overall responsibility for the project quality, safety and schedule. Strong Customer Service and Team Building skills will be required.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Supervise the actual physical construction of the project in strict accordance with the contract documents
• develop and communicate the work plan
• direct the day-to-day coordination of trade contractors to ensure high-quality work that meets the approved project schedule
• maintain satisfactory relationships with owners, subcontractors, and work in a team environment with other Project Managers, Engineers and Superintendents.
QualificationsQualified candidates must have:
• 7+ years experience General Contracting for Public and Commercial Projects $10,000,000+ in a project management role.
* civil, mechanical and/or electrical backgroung • be construction-document and drawing literate, with knowledge of all phases of construction.
• experience and proficiency in all divisions of work, methods, materials, scheduling, and cost control. Including Pre-Engineered buildings.
• be capable of negotiating subcontracts & coordinating all details for complex building projects.
• strong technical and communication skills.
• DOT and DPW experience a plus
Behavioral Expectations for a PDS Project Manager are as follows:
• Delivers World Class Customer Service
• Grows and Develops Others
• Drives Communication
• Team Player
• Demonstrates a Sense of Urgency
• Has A Long Term View
• Acknowledges Mistakes
• Integrity and Trust
Job SummaryPDS Engineering & Construction Inc.has been a progressive leader in the construction industry for over 50 years and offers a competitive salary/benefits program. Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V NO CALLS PLEASE
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Fax: 860 242-8587 « View All Postings