Independent of the Construction Services you choose PDS Pre-Construction Services will provide:
- Site selection assistance and evaluation
- Site utilization and master planning
- Regulatory compliance investigation & submissions
- Owners programs & conceptual design documents
- Conceptual budgeting
- Constructability reviews
- Value engineering
This a single source service in which PDS performs all aspects of the construction project from conception to completion with our in-house design and engineering and support professionals.
Based upon plans and specifications provided by the project owner, the project will be completed based on a fixed price.
This service can be provided as a Design Build Contractor or General Contractor at a Guaranteed maximum price (GMP) and a potential for cost savings back to owner. This is an open book process with a full cost accounting to the project owner.
PDS has the reputation of delivering a superior project on time and within budget. PDS accomplishes this by analyzing for constructability, compiling accurate costs estimates, offering true value engineering concepts that do not sacrifice quality for cost effective construction, and following our rigorous quality control and safety procedures to ensure a successful construction phase.
For a project to be successful, the builder must understand the owner's needs and translate that into a suitable structure. This requires the experience and technical expertise needed to evaluate the thousands of design options, construction techniques, and building products available for any given project.
- Damaged Trim
- Gutter & Downspout
- Metal Liner Panels
- Installation of Insulated Wall & Roof Panels
- Installation of Personnel Doors & Overhead Doors
- Overhead Door Opening Repairs
- Canopies & Overhangs
- New Metal Building Additions
- New Metal Wall Panel Installation Over Existing Masonry Walls
- Standing Seam Roof Snow Retention Systems
- Standing Seam Roof Walkway Systems
- Roof Vent Flashing & Roof Curbs